General Informations of IIMM
Candidates who fulfill the required minimum qualifications (if applicable) should submit/send their application for the desired course in the prescribed form. After submission on the communicated date, they have to appear for an entrance exam & an interview. Upon clearing this, they are allowed to join the course. The Institute also has online Entrance Exam facility, to undertake that the candidate has to mention "Request for online exam" on top of the form and submit it.
Pattern of Assessment
The evaluation would not only be theoretical but also equal emphasis would be placed on practical tests. Students shall be subjected to periodic tests and will be required to complete all assignments/presentations for the purpose of internal assessment. Student shall be called upon to submit all their assignments within the specified time period.
Degrees / Diplomas
On due completion of their respective courses, successful candidates will be awarded degrees/ diplomas from UGC recognitioned, AICTE and DEC approved University. Moreover, IIMM also awards diplomas / certificates on behalf of Mass Media Education Society, registered under the Societies Act, 1860.
Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC as per government rules.
- Some of the teaching faculty members mentioned in the prospectus may discontinue teaching during academic sessions.
- Information regarding placement of students mentioned in the prospectus may change from time to time.
The Institute offers a limited number of scholarships on a merit-cum-need basis for each course.
Rules and Regulation
- A minimum total attendance of 75% is mandatory for appearing in the diploma/degree/certificate examinations.
- All students have to appear in both the theory and practical examinations to become eligible for the diplomas/degrees/certificates.
- Participation in the production exercises is obligatory for students as part of their course.
- Appearing in the Internal examination is mandatory for all the students.
General Rules Regarding Fees & Accounts
- Fee can be paid in cash or via pay order/demand draft during the specified period. A fee receipt for the same must be obtained from the accounts department.
- If the last date of payment of fee is a holiday, the fee shall be accepted on the next working day.
- The fees of the Institute are non-refundable and cannot be adjusted for any alternative course or for a subsequent session.
- In case of failure to pay the required fee by the prescribed date, a penalty of Rs. 100/- per day shall be charged. provided the dues are cleared within 10 days. Thereafter, the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls and he/she shall only be readmitted on an additional payment of Rs. 2500/-.
- In case of cancellation of admission, fees shall on no account be refunded to the student.
- All demand drafts (DD)/pay orders/cheques for payment of fees should be drawn in favour of "International Institute of Mass Media".