Degree / Diplomas
On completion of respective courses, degrees/ diplomas/ certificates are
awarded to all successful candidates.
The Institute offers a limited number of scholarships on a merit –cum –need
basis for each course
Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC as per government rules
Disobeying instructions given by teachers or senior authorities.
Misconduct towards teachers, staff or visitors of the Institute, or
grievous misbehaviour elsewhere.
Vandalising institutional property and equipment.
Publishing rumours among the students.
- Tobacco and alcohol are prohibited within the campus.
- Actions considered as indiscipline:
Suspension from the campus.
Expulsion from the Institute.
- Students guilty of indiscipline are subject to any of the following
General Rules & Regulations regarding Fees and Accounts
- Fees is accepted via cheque/ demand draft/ online mode during the
specified period. A fees receipt for the same must be obtained from the
- If the deadline date for fees submission is a holiday, the fee shall be
accepted on the next working day.
- The institutional fees is non-refundable and shall not be adjusted for any
other course or for a subsequent session.
- The fees shall remain non- refundable even in case of cancellation of
- All demand drafts(DD)/ pay orders / cheques for payment of fees should
be drawn in favour of
“International Institute of Mass Media”.
- A copy of the “Student Rules and Regulation Booklet” must be obtained
by all students on the day of joining.
- Participation in both theory and practical examinations is compulsory for
eligibility for diplomas / degrees/ certificates.
- Participation in the production exercises is obligatory for students as
part of his/her course.
- Appearing in the internal examination is mandatory for all students.
- Students failing to fulfil the criteria established in above statements will
not be aided in the internship and placement programme.
- Some faculty members mentioned in the prospectus may not be
available for all academic sessions.
Note: Fees and charges are subject to revision even during an ongoing session